After tidying up from all of the holidays I have
come to realized that just like spring cleaning, there are way
to many areas of my house that have been overlooked
and could use a little organization.
Here are 5 different ways to help organized a small house
or any home for that matter.
1. Store dry goods in mason jars or canisters to open up cabinet space
2. Use some old bottles as jewelry holders, makes for some cute display
3. Stack books to open up shelving and use for displaying items
4. Baskets to hold blankets or toys
5. Ottoman used for shoe storage