February 5, 2014

FREEEEZING!


The past couple days have been freezing. 
Like -17 with -40 with windchill. Plus warnings not to be outside for longer than 
30 mins because of potential frostbite. Not ok! 

Lets just say that it makes me walk very fast (or at least as fast as my frozen legs will go) to class everyday. Oh and there is ice on the INSIDE of our windows. Grant it we dont have the best windows on the block, but because of the recent chill I am enjoying lots of blankets and warm drinks!

Hope you all are staying nice and warm with all this crazy weather


..................................................................................................................................................





Pin It

9 comments:

  1. We've not had any snow yet (UK), it looks so pretty in your pictures. Love your red jacket as well, very stylish!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1104085

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It is pretty I will agree but soooo cold right now :)

      Delete
  2. I don't know how you can stand it. It's 40 degrees in south Texas and I'm freezing :)

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a weird way you do adjust a little, but -20 is to cold to function I will agree with that :)

      Delete
  3. EEP! We got snow today in San Angelo TX and it's nothing compared to this, yet I still insist on barricading myself in the house with coffee. I am clearly not meant for the cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, its crazy all the snow people are getting these days! Stay warm

      Delete
  4. Brrrr! Glad it's warmed up a bit now. When I see your cute glasses all I can think of is when dad was wearing them. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ;) that was so cute! Miss you guys

      Delete

If you stop by I would love to hear from you!
I will now reply directly in the comment thread, even if I don't comment know I read every single one.