February 2, 2014

GAME TIME: MINI PIZZA


I love these mini pizzas, they make up the perfect game day snack! I dont know if its just me, but something I love about pizza is that you can basically throw on any veggie you have laying in the fridge to make a great pizza.

These mini pizzas are the best go to snack because they have the option to be personalized or made up ahead for the perfect party treat. Its a great way to let your guest get involved and personalize a pizza just the way they like it. All you need to do is have the toppings all ready to go!

To Make:

English Muffins
Mozzarella cheese
Pepperoni
Olives
Mushrooms
Tomato sauce (we used home made spaghetti sauce)
... any other topping that you like :)

First: preheat your oven to 375
Second: toast your english muffins so they don't get soggy when you put your sauce and goodness on top
Third: spread tomato sauce to lightly cover the english muffin
Fourth: place toppings of choice on top
Fifth: put cheese on top
Sixth: place in oven for about 10-15 mins or until cheese is melted.


*Who are your rooting for this SuperBowl? Our house is divide.. Im from Washington and my hubs is from Colorado :) Game on!

..................................................................................................................................................



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yummmm!!! The only reason I like the superbowl is for the food and the commercials...oh and like the last 10 minutes of the game if it's intense. Today I'm making buffalo chicken dip and peanut butter bars. I'll have to try these little pizzas sometime soon, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum, buffalo chicken dip sounds amazing! Ill have to try that sometime

      Delete

If you stop by I would love to hear from you!
I will now reply directly in the comment thread, even if I don't comment know I read every single one.